All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
NOTE: Training is conducted at the start of the school year. If you are interested in volunteering after that time please contact you Campus Coach or email@example.com.
1. Volunteer during school hours. (Hours may vary depending on the school and can range from 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
We will do our best to work with your availability.
2. Volunteer at least 30 minutes once a week at your chosen school.
a. Coach one child for 30 minutes or two children for one hour.
b. You will work one-on-one with each child.
3. Successfully complete an online background check for the designated district.
– Fort Worth ISD: https://volunteer.fwisd.org/
– Crowley ISD: http://www.crowley.k12.tx.us/Domain/696
– Arlington ISD: http://www.aisd.net/community/volunteer
– Eagle-Mountain Saginaw ISD: https://apps.raptorware.com/vsoft/kiosk/volunteerregistration
– Lake Worth ISD: Volunteer Sheet | Criminal History Record Information Authorization
4. Attend a two hour training session.
Set up a training time by emailing our Educational Support Director, Adrienne Reedy at: firstname.lastname@example.org